This New Year, do something different. Do something awesome…
It’s that time of the year again. As the curtain begins to drop on 2014, the New Year is getting ready to take centre stage.
These last few days are all about nostalgic looks back, the hope of an even better year ahead, the vow to do better, to be kinder and other noble New Year’s resolutions.
If you’re stuck on what to resolve for the New Year, let Ketto come to your rescue. Remember that hobby you haven’t been able to make enough time for? The song, book, film, app or other genius idea that’s been on the backburner? Well, it’s time to let that creative fancy take flight in 2015!
Vow to crowdfund your creative project this New Year!
- You can make your hobby your career this year! You can now crowdfund for any creative cause under the sun.
- You don’t need a huge budget. Whatever stage your project is in, get the financial support you need to complete it!
- You don’t need a marketing budget. When you reach out to people while introducing your project, it indirectly markets it right there!
- You don’t need a PR team. All you need is social media. Flex your email, Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp muscles!
- Reach a wider audience in seconds! Ask your friends and family to share your campaign link with their networks.
- Get instant validation. You’ll know you’re on the right path when people back your project!
- Get expert advice and feedback. Ask your network to send you their thoughts. Get opinions and gauge what needs to be done to better your work.
- Get a pre-launch makeover. Use the feedback you get to smoothen any chinks you have before you launch your project.
- Backers will fund your creative project without any strings attached. Creative control remains with you.
- You can build a strong, loyal fan base by interacting with your supporters through social media.
Sounds good? Get started on your New Year’s Resolution today!