Global Citizen India has partnered with Ketto to giveaway 1,000 free tickets for Global Citizen Festival India, headlined by Coldplay, JAY Z, and several Indian artists to people who raise funds for causes they support.
Ketto is truly honoured and excited to be a part of the world’s largest movement to end extreme poverty by 2030. Global Citizens can raise funds for any of the following causes – quality education, gender equality and water, sanitation & hygiene (WASH) and get a chance to experience the most anticipated Festival of the year.
Note: This is NOT an action journey. It’s a different way to win tickets. The first 50 that successfully raise Rs. 50,000/- (1st Phase) for any cause they support will win 4 tickets each.
The fundraising activity is split into 5 phases with the following goal amounts:
1st Phase | Rs. 50,000 – the first 50 people get 4 x tickets
2nd Phase | Rs. 50,000 – the first 125 people get 2 x tickets
3rd Phase | Rs. 75,000 – the first 125 people get 2 x tickets
4th Phase | Rs. 90,000 – the first 125 people get 2 x tickets
5th Phase | Rs. 1,00,000 – the first 25 people get 2 x tickets
If you’re the fastest to successfully raise funds, you will win entry into the Global Citizen Festival India.
The first phase of tickets will be won by the first 50 people to raise Rs. 50,000. The second phase of tickets will be won by 125 people who are the fastest to raise Rs. 50,000. The third phase of tickets will be for 125 people who are first in raising Rs. 75,000. Tickets from the fourth phase will be won by 125 people who are the first to raise Rs. 90,000 and subsequently the last phase of tickets will be won by 25 people who are the first to raise Rs. 1,00,000. To understand this properly, read our FAQs.
How you can ace the fundraising challenge:
– Scroll down on your dashboard (under the ‘Manage Fundraiser’ section), and you’ll find respective buttons to post on Facebook, Twitter & even send a message to multiple friends on Facebook. Spread the word to get your donations rolling. There’s no shame in asking – you’re doing this for a wonderful purpose!
– Draft a WhatsApp message with the fundraiser link and circulate it among all your groups – school, family, college, work, all! Spread the word and get your friends to donate to your cause. For once, you won’t find the notifications annoying.
– The ‘update’ feature on your Ketto fundraiser page is like your microphone. Every time you have an announcement to make or you feel you need more hands, just update your fundraiser page with the progress and the amount you need to hit your goal. As soon as you do that, an e-mail and an SMS will be sent to all your supporters encouraging them to give your fundraiser another voice. It’s the best way to let them know that all their donations are benefitting the cause they supported. What a beautiful way to get your loved ones to do good!
– If you feel like you need more guidance or advice, you can always get in touch with your Ketto fundraiser manager, who’s just a call/email/SMS away. You can also chat with them via the chat interface available on your fundraiser page.
– Keep checking the challenge updates to find out how many have already aced the fundraising challenge. Even if you miss out on winning the challenge, don’t worry: you have done your part for this powerful movement.
This fundraiser will give you the two most valued experiences of your life – having raised funds to contribute to the world’s largest movement and being a part of the first ever Global Citizen Festival India. Let’s do this, Global Citizen!