Wondering who you can approach so you can create meaningful impact and also win tickets to the Global Citizen Festival India, to see Coldplay, JAY Z, and several Indian artists LIVE? Think no more!
Presenting 10 people around you who can get you closer to watching Coldplay LIVE right now:
1. The People You’re Going With – Your lucky friends who are going to win a chance to experience the most anticipated event of the year and 90 minutes of Coldplay because of you HAVE to make donations to help you move closer to your goal – that’s only fair, right? So get them to make generous donations right now!
2. Your Parents – Now your friends are probably asking you to donate to their fundraisers so they can win free tickets too, but thankfully you can count your parents out of the fundraising challenge. Put on your best behaviour and get them to donate individually. Don’t forget to remind them that they’ll be making a huge difference to the cause that you’re supporting.
3. Your Close Friends – How can you expect anyone else to support your fundraiser if your close friends don’t set the ball rolling? Ask them to make a donation and promise them a nice lunch treat in return.
4. Uncle Who Pampers You Every Diwali – We all have that one uncle who religiously gets us gifts every Diwali. This year, sacrifice that gift for a good cause and ask your uncle to donate to your fundraiser instead. If you hit your goal, you know it’s going to be totally worth it.
5. Aunt Who Stays In The US – Remember that family friend who stays in the US and sends her love with fancy gifts? Skype call them today and tell them about your fundraiser and how if they make a donation, they’ll not just be helping you move closer to free tickets, they’ll also be making a difference to a cause in India inspite of being away in another continent! Ketto accepts donations in both Rupees (INR) & Dollars (USD), so they can feel free to donate any amount they’re comfortable with.
6. Friend Who Owes You Money – Remember that friend who casually borrowed money from you and hasn’t paid you back yet? It’s payback time, only better, because his/her money will directly go for a good cause.
7. Friend Who Cares A Lot – You know that friend whose Facebook wall & Twitter feed is filled with opinions about how the world can be a better place? It’s time to reach out to them! Based on the cause you’ve started a fundraiser for, get in touch with your feminist friends, friends who believe in the power of education and all your righteous friends! Explain your cause to them and we’re sure that’s going to be enough for them to donate to your fundraiser.
8. Friend Who Won’t Be Able To Make It – If you have friends who are Coldplay/JAY Z fans and are going to miss the Festival because they’re going on a trip this November, let them know that the best way to make a difference to the charity their favourite band/artist supports is by donating to your fundraiser and helping you get a chance to see them live. If not them, then you, right? As a thank you, promise them videos and Snapchat stories from the Festival.
9. Your Boss – Tell your boss that you’re raising funds for a good cause and why it means so much to you! Knowing how good an employee you’ve been, ask if s/he would like to make a donation. No matter how small or big the amount, we’re sure your boss would be pleased to see a different side of you.
10. Believe in #ShuruaatHoonMain – And most importantly, it all begins with you! You’re the starting point of this beautiful movement for all your friends and family so the first donation has to come from you – you spearheaded it after all. So if you’ve still not donated to your cause, do it right away!
So, how many have you reached out to already?